Epigram Developers' Documentation
Epigram has/will have various bits and pieces, and some of them might be
worthy of comment, one of these days:
- Utilities: general handy stuff,
like the Idiom library.
- Syntax: syntactic equipment, like
the lexer, the grouper, the parsers and the scoper.
- Term: implementing the underlying
type theory, and related apparatus.
- Igor: representing and
manipulating the proof state.
- Elaborator: translating scoped
syntax into the underlying type theory, a bit at a time.
- Editor: what it says, using the
syntax tools to make stuff to send to the Elaborator; mediating the
- Interface: hooking the elaborator
to an editor, yielding an interactive system.
Epigram's Makefile is not very smart just now.
The default target just updates the datestamp module and then calls
ghc --make. There's also a
ghci target which
ghci with the right flags. I'm sure it could all be
Last modified: Thu Jul 28 20:11:51 BST 2005